Our specialized approach to helping children will likely become the new industry gold standard for children’s diagnostic testing.
We utilize a unique approach to blend the latest research in bio-individuality and genetics with best practices in psychoeducational testing.
By doing so, we are able to be more accurate with our diagnoses and more targeted with our treatment recommendations, saving parents time and financial resources.
Our treatment team is dedicated to delivering therapeutic and other integrative services that enhance the parent-child relationship. We offer:
• Play Therapy for young children (individual or sibling)
• Individual Counseling for adults
• Parent Consultation (individual, in-person or zoom)
• ZOOM Group - Curriculum Based Parent Coaching
• Health and Wellness Coaching
We love to assist others by sharing what we have learned. Dr. Koehler offers:
• Clinical Supervision (for LPC licensure and RPT credentialing)
• Case Consultation (treatment planning for parents and staffing with other clinicians)
• Coordination of Care (communicating with schools & other pediatric providers)
• Continuing Education Presentations and Training (to share expertise in functional mental health practices)
ADDITIONAL INTEGRATIVE MODALITIES
Aside from traditional therapeutic modalities, we offer integrative modalities:
• Auricular Acupuncture for adults
• Auricular Acupressure for children (magnetic)
• Resonance Biofeedback (w/Healy frequency device)
• Sound Therapy w/ Singing Bowls or Koshi Chimes
• Equine Assisted Therapy (in Celina, Texas)